WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF A COMPANY THAT IS PROTECTING OUR FIRST RESPONDER HEROS?
Our partner is a leader in the industry, specializing in the development, manufacture and distribution of personal protective equipment for firefighters. With innovation at the heart of thier business, they are proud to be a trusted partner to thousands of fire departments around the world.
If you enjoy working in an industry that makes a difference in the field of community protection and security, then we have the perfect role for you. Our rapidly growing team is currently looking for a dynamic person to fill the role of Human Resources Manager – USA. This is a NEW position in our U.S. HR team and reports to the HR Director in Canada.
Are you a professional with a thirst for new challenges and wishing to take part in the development of a growing company, in a stimulating and innovative environment?
Build a TRUE CAREER and leave a Professional LEGACY with a company who CARES about you.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Review, maintain, and administer HR systems, programs, procedures, and plans according to our organizational HR processes and in compliance with our statutory regulations and internal policies.
- Ensure adherence to all local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to HR.
- Produce regular reports detailing HR metrics such as turnover rates, absenteeism, recruitment efficiency, training outcomes, and others.
- Ensure that our compensation packages and benefits remain competitive and compliant with all regulations.
- Ensure that all HR-related training programs, especially those related to compliance, are effectively administered and continuously improved.
- Advise the HR Director on human resources management in the plant.
- Act as a facilitator in change management.
- Maintain a compliant performance review process, ensuring unbiased feedback and evaluations.
- Oversee the secure storage and accuracy of employee records, ensuring adherence to data protection standards.
- Collaborate with leadership to align HR strategies with business goals, ensuring that our growth is sustainable and compliant.
- Promote and sustain culture, ensuring that our values are reflected in all HR initiatives and decisions.
- Manage organizational development and workforce needs in collaboration with various company stakeholders.
- Act as an advisor to the Ohatchee Plant Manager and to remote employees working in the U.S.
- Manage the talent acquisition process for production and staff employees in collaboration with managers: posting, pre-lection, interviews, drafting contracts, etc.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the successful integration of all new employees.
- Manage the HR Coordinator.
- Manage international and local hiring.
- Manage the Officevibe platform for all plant staff.
WHAT A PERFECT FIT LOOKS LIKE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration - Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of managing HR
- Deep understanding of HR practices in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with fast-paced operational demands and ability to pivot as needed
- Thorough understanding of HR laws • Analytical mindset and ability to make swift, informed decisions
- Ability to work autonomously on various tasks
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fluid environment Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a role with highly confidential duties; candidates must have U.S. citizenship and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- A passport is necessary
- You enjoy and strengthen the dynamic of the team by upholding core values and great work
- You thrive as a leader and are passionate about your work with the people who create their great products
- You understand the value of communication, patience and interpersonal skills
- You are seeking growth within a close knit workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive leadership approach with a proven ability to guide, mentor, and motivate
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to juggle several priorities with tight deadlines
- Dependable and self-sufficient, with a strong sense of initiative and creativity
- Excellent stress management skills and ability to make effective decisions
- Experience in developing, leading and completing a major project related to employee experience
- Proven ability to use different recruiting strategies
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- A dynamic work environment
- A passionate team
- An industry in constant evolution
- A company that cares about the development of its employees
- Interesting benefits and opportunities for advancement
- Customers who love their products
- Competative Salary
- Generous Relocation package
- Profit sharing program
- Flexibility to balance professional and personal life
- Health and welfare benefits for you and your family
- Company head offices are in AL and Quebec, Canada
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A GREAT FIT ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!