WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF A COMPANY THAT IS PROTECTING OUR FIRST RESPONDER HEROS?
Our partner is a leader in the industry, specializing in the development, manufacture and distribution of personal protective equipment for firefighters. With innovation at the heart of our business, we are proud to be a trusted partner to thousands of fire departments around the world.
FOUR DRIVING PRINCIPLES
- FLAWLESS PROTECTION
- UNRIVALED COMFORT
- INCREASED DURABILITY
Their commitment to firefighter protection through innovation has resulted in our protective apparel becoming the preferred choice of hundreds of fire departments, including some of the largest in North America. North, military services and several overseas fire departments.
They design, develop, manufacture and distribute high-performance and innovative products in the field of flame-retardant protective clothing. First responders are driven by great pride. What drives them is to see you well protected by their equipment.
Are you a professional with a thirst for new challenges and wishing to take part in the development of a growing company, in a stimulating and innovative environment?
Build a TRUE CAREER and leave a Professional LEGACY with a company who CARES about you.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Manage the staff team and Ohatchee plant Operations.
- Make sure you have the required capacity and maintain a high-quality level.
- Improve plant layout for high productivity.
- Maintain an action plan on continuous improvement.
- Ensure the implementation and updating of procedures, processes, and work instructions for all sectors under my responsibility.
- Hold and lead meetings to build team spirit around continuous improvement and empower the employees.
- Ensure the best usage of raw material and reduce waste.
- Ensure Safety throughout the plant and documentation is maintained in good standing.
- Monthly monitoring of the objectives of the dashboard of the departments under my responsibility.
- Ensure the maintenance, cleanliness, security of the premises and discipline in the departments under my responsibility
- Get approval for unbudgeted expenses over $2000.
- Approve overtime and working hours for payroll.
- Have an available and qualified staff.
- Make sure all employees get appropriate training as needed.
- Make all hiring decisions.
- Coordinate with HR on employee disciplinary actions.
- Ensure that all staff under my responsibility has a job description to date, relevant goals aligned with corporate goals and are measured two times a year.
- Ensure the maintenance of good working relationships between managers, factory employees and the various departments.
Provide stimulating, healthy, and safe labor relations.
- Always keep a positive and open attitude.
- Maintain good relations with the production employees and management.
- Practice and promote safe work habits and behaviors.
Participate in achieving the objectives of the corporate dashboard and respect the quality calendar.
- Attend monthly Quality Meetings.
- ISO Audit assistance.
- Coordinate the Quality Assurance and ISO requirements.
- Ensure all Quality issues are handled effectively.
- Reply to CAR according to the prescribed time.
- Review annually the quality control procedures as stipulated in the manual.
- Run and meet quality calendar deadlines attributed to me.
- Contribute to the achievement of the dashboard objectives for my department Continually update my QMS sections of the manual, processes, procedures, operational instructions and form;
- Keep informed of available documents for my job and be aware of their importance.
- Respect and enforce the QMS and the timelines requested at any time
Update my tasks description 2 times a year.
WHAT A PERFECT FIT LOOKS LIKE
+ You have Five to Ten years of strong experience in managing a manufacturing company
+ You have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
+ You are self-disciplined, self-motivated, possess good planning skills and strong sense of organization
+ You have strong Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and is continuous improvement oriented
+ You are customer service driven
+ You enjoy and strengthen the dynamic of the team by upholding core values and great work
+ You thrive as a leader and are passionate about your work and the product
+ You understand the value of communication, patience and interpersonal skills
+ You are seeking growth within a close knit workforce
Leadership, Good teamwork, Rigor and discipline, Organization, Professionalism, Judgement, Stress management, Autonomy, Responsible, Control during period of change.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
+ A dynamic work environment
+ A passionate team
+ An industry in constant evolution
+ A company that cares about the development of its employees
+ Interesting benefits and opportunities for advancement
+ Customers who love their products
+ Competative Salary
+ Generous Relocation package
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A GREAT FIT ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!